Executive Residence Manager
Assisting an Executive of a Major Company located in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area.
We seek a candidate with expertise including strong management, communication, and organizational skills, highly confidential – sign NDA, diplomacy, flexibility with their schedule, and ability to shift priorities quickly. Also, a candidate with the ability to make the mechanics of their work invisible, creating a seamless and smooth operating residence while consistently maintaining a punctilious attitude about all estate matters.
Responsible for overseeing the general operations of a large estate in Paradise Valley, Arizona.
- Managing all maintenance on property, both regularly scheduled and as needed.
- Approving costs within budget.
- Purchasing and inventory management.
- Managing daily household schedules, activities, calendars, including guesthouse and other homes calendars.
- Handling household mail, bills, calls and other administrative tasks.
- Handling all social event planning, organizing and coordination including interacting with guests, clients, and investors.
- Arranging and maintaining extensive and complex travel itineraries.
- Monthly and holiday gift purchasing and delivery.
- Errands and other household tasks, as needed.
- Ability to shift priorities calmly and seamlessly at any given moment.
The successful candidate will have many of the following attributes:
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver.
- Good energy and a solutions-oriented attitude.
- Patient and remains calm and unflappable.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma REQUIRED.
- College degree is a PLUS.
- Experience in an office environment, proficient clerical and PC skills