Location: Dallas - Texas
Perform general labor as required. Through On-The-Job training, obtain experience in the installation / Instrumentation / Technician fields; gain knowledge of the OSHA Standards for the Construction Industry and Maverick Technologies General Safety Procedures; obtain a knowledge of related tools and equipment required to function as a Journeyman Electrician / Service Technician; demonstrate a willingness to perform satisfactorily in an Industrial Environment. Most projects require 1 to 2 years' experience.
- This position is a basic entry position and the scope of work is dictated by the Project assigned to at the time of placement.
- Assist Journeyman Electricians/Technicians as required by the Project assigned to.
- Become knowledgeable of the Safety Standards established by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Maverick Technologies.
- Gain knowledge of the Tools and Equipment utilized by Maverick Technologies to perform the various functions relating to the Project assigned to.
- Understand the importance of establishing a positive standard of punctuality and accountability for your on-the-job performance.
- Demonstrates a proactive commitment to safety by taking the time to understand risks and completing all required safety training.
Complies with safety requirements by following all safety procedures and by reporting/documenting safety incidences and near misses.
- Willingly accepts coaching and mentoring from more experienced resources.
- Promotes teamwork by participating as a team player while also demonstrating effective communication skills with the team, management and the customer.
- Displays ambition for learning.
- Displays strong teamwork abilities including honesty, integrity and professionalism.
- Demonstrates a willing, can-do attitude by actively participating in teams.
- Experience: 1 to 2 years on most projects.
- Knowledge: Possess the required tools to function as a Helper / General Laborer in the field applying for.
- Analytical / Interpersonal Skills: Ability to successfully direct a helper(s) in daily job assignments.
- Physical Demands: Exposure to general industrial environments; Able to perform tasks consistent with the skilled trade.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).