Newell Machinery is looking for a CNC Machinist/Operator currently!
- CNC Machining/ Programming of Lathe & Machining centers
- Blueprint Reading
- Shop Math
- Mastercam Experience Required
- Manual Machining Experience Preferred
- Able to read precision measuring tools such as micrometers,calipers, etc.
- Responsible, versatile, self-starter with minimum 1 year’s experience or CNC machining degree.
- A desire to learn and operate various CNC machines such as lathe, machining centers,waterjet, press brake, and plasma table.
- Able to work overtime hours.
This is an excellent, full-time day shift position with a growing company with great benefits.
- Good Wage
- Paid Vacation
About Newell Machinery Company
For more than a century, Newell Machinery Company has provided thousands of Midwest businesses with exceptional custom millwright products, services, and solutions.
Since 1900, Newell Machinery has grown from providing mill supplies and wooden elevators to an industry expert and leader in millwright design, manufacturing, and service. Newell Machinery is also the largest and most experienced union millwright contractor in Iowa, able to employ a workforce of nearly 200 millwrights at one time. Customers continually find that Newell Machinery sets the industry standard for outstanding customer service, superior products, technical expertise and innovation, and a commitment to safety.