Johnson County Conservation Board is seeking two (2) Campground Attendants to explain park laws, rules and regulations. Provide directions and information to park visitors and campers.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Previous campground hosting experience and customer service experience preferred, or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skill, and abilities.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable under County liability coverage.
- Must be available for duty during open park hours on the five (5) assigned duty days per week; includes all weekends and holidays.
- Must be available mid-May through the end of September.
Compensated $64.00/day plus a campsite at Kent Park will be provided.
To learn more and to apply for the Campground Attendant positions please visit our website by clicking apply now!
Cover letter and resume preferred but not required