AI/ML - Sr Product Manager, Siri Watch
Seattle , Washington , United States
Posted: Feb 12, 2021
Role Number: 200221499
Play a leading product role in crafting the way in which people interact with Siri on the Apple Watch! We're looking for someone to lead the product management efforts for the Siri experience on the Apple Watch. You have an eye for product and design, but also love rolling up your sleeves and getting into the weeds with engineering. You have a consistent track record of successfully leading large, complex, cross-functional programs. You're willing to wear any hat necessary and thrive in a multifaceted, fast-paced environment. As a part of our team, you'll be responsible for building amazing new features and driving critical improvements to deliver the highest quality experience that Apple customers expect and love.
- 5+ years in a product management role leading cross-functional teams in product development
- Experience managing integrated hardware + software programs for consumer products at scale
- Demonstrated user experience success using strong technical skills with an eye for design (prior experience in voice, multi-modal a plus)
- Highly analytical. Ability to synthesize user and market data into key product insights. Ability to define and interpret customer success and quality metrics.
- Ability to, directly and indirectly, lead large teams for success
- Passion for improving the lives of others
- Self-motivated and proactive, with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Innate drive to improve how things work, Insatiable curiosity, not afraid to ask questions and dig deep into technical areas
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization
- Lead roadmap planning - prioritize and execute your product experiences and features - Drive and ship large, cross-functional features from inception through launch and post-launch support - Define, plan and deliver features end-to-end working closely with engineering, design and other Siri PMs - Lead all aspects of your projects including specifications, scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation - Analyze product metrics to measure performance and use this data to drive decisions - Be the voice of the customer; partner with design and champion features that build a beautiful, compelling and intuitive end-user experience - Communicate project and product updates to leads and executives, present in executive reviews and coordinate product demos - Build positive relationships across Apple and facilitate communication between cross-divisional groups
Education & Experience
BS CS/CE/EE or Equivalent. MBA a plus but not required.