AI/ML - Full Stack Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Feb 12, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200221571
Would you like to play a key part in driving the quality of groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, big data, and artificial intelligence? Drive the quality of the Siri user experience and work with the people who built the intelligent voice assistant that helps millions of people get things done. Join the Siri team at Apple as the Siri Quality Engineer - Full Stack! You will provide tools and infrastructure to enable the creation and execution of automated instrumentation tests for Siri Data team to measure and improve Siri data quality while maintaining the highest degree of security and privacy.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer
- Experience with creating test automation and frameworks from ground up in Python and/or Java
- Experience with Databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Experience with mobile client framework and backend services testing and development
- Experience with CI/CD automation tools such as TeamCity or Jenkins
- Understanding of data lake, data warehouse, HDFS and related big data storage and modeling concepts
- Passion for customer privacy
- Excellent communication skills, and thrive in a collaborative team environment, strong problem solving skills, critical thinker, and self-starter
The Siri Data Quality Engineering team is looking for an engineer with skills and passion to define testing strategy, design and implement automated client and server side testing frameworks and other infrastructure for effective data quality analysis. The QE team fills the high-demand role of ensuring that our complex, large-scale systems are balanced, monitored, automated, and designed to scale with consistent performance. As an engineer, you will work alongside our team of engineers to create and monitor quality data systems in the context of a micro-services architecture, identify continuous improvement opportunities and implement standard methodologies. You will be performing design engineering analysis and development. You will contribute to ensure we provide a premier user experience for our customers. We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. We are seeking an innovative and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.