Location: United States of America (remote)
This position will be accountable for all Connected Services business commercially in North America. This includes managing and driving larger, complex, multi-site Connected Services (CNS) and new annual recurring revenue (ARR) based Services large and multi-region contracts. This position can be based anywhere in North America.
- Accountable for driving accelerated growth for new Connected Services opportunities including projects and managed services contracts.
- Achieve Rockwell Automation Connected Services (CNS) North America orders targets and new annual recurring revenue orders growth targets.
- Connected Services business development team (Sales Specialist) direct and indirect leadership: goal setting, pipeline management, regional alignment, and guidance to regional commercial peers (RCCMs, RSSDs), incentive plan alignment, regional maturity/scale support. Drive consistent role expectations and support development of effective tools and processes (quote tools, sales processes like Win Strategy).
- Accountable for defining and rolling out disciplined processes to support new multi-site, North America commercial contracts (ARR and Connected Services).
- Lead commercial integration efforts in partnership with acquisition integration manager(s) to drive North American and global synergy orders goals.
- Drive acceleration of internal channel collaboration and adoption (SSB, IS, etc) with Connected Services
- Ensure North America consistency and approach to commercial positioning, interfacing to portfolio and delivery and quoting of multi-site programs and larger, complex new ARR contracts.
- Team with commercial enablement to ensure Sales Specialists are appropriately trained and skilled to independently drive large enterprise, multi-site programs that transcend all elements of the portfolio. Ensure and accelerate Sales organization adoption globally.
- Work with regional CSM leadership to evaluate, attract and retain talent that is qualified to drive complex pursuits at the executive decision maker level and are competent in driving IT/OT collaboration sessions.
- Provide market input into potential global portfolio expansions including make, buy or partner opportunities
- Provide consistent North America guidance and oversight of existing partner commercial management (Cisco, Panduit, Claroty, etc)
- Provide consistent support to regional commercial managers (RCCMs) and regional services & solutions (RSSDs) directors.
- Frequently collaborate with global delivery leadership on growth and profitability opportunities
- Commercial program guidance to regions and sharing of best practices relative to Connected Services
- Understand and execute standard approval processes within business (PARB) - and assure proper financial and legal compliance practices in negotiations with customers and internally
- Bachelors Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- Bachelor's degree required. Preferably in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 10 years of proven sales experience in consultative sales, sales management, and a track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Minimum of 10 years or more of Automation, Engineering Services or Manufacturing industry experience required.
- Accomplished, proven people leader and developer - talent acquisition and development
- Experience developing and presenting technical value propositions
- Demonstrated experience showing business and financial acumen, quantifying return on investment, Capital planning, Operational Budget management
- Proven experience selling and negotiating large, complex projects and contracts
- Capable of negotiating significant financial opportunities both internally within company and externally at customer
- Demonstrated expertise / certification in Cyber Security and Networks technologies and standards
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).