Panhandle Grading and Paving, Inc. is family owned and operated for 40 years and specializes in Civil Construction. We are actively seeking to hire experienced Class A / B CDL Drivers; clean driving record is a must.
We are an EOE/DFWP
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Operate Dump Truck in safe and professional manner to transport dirt, aggregate, asphalt, and other materials and/or equipment to various job site locations
- Performs daily pre/post trip inspections with appropriate documentation in compliance with DOT guidelines
- Checks fluid levels, tires, lights, and other controls for safe operation
- Keeps accurate log and required paperwork of deliveries
- Monitor various gauges during operation of vehicle
- Maintain daily vehicle mileage logs
- Refers repair and maintenance problems to the supervisor
- Properly follow all company policies and procedures for safe working procedures and environment. Report any problems to the Supervisor
- Comply with applicable laws and follow dispatch instructions
- Must keep vehicle in a clean and orderly condition
- Assumes additional duties as assigned by supervisors
Job Type: Full-time
Click to apply online!