Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the safety of crew members and the public who may interact with job.
- Ensuring high standards in quality of completed work.
- Will directly supervise 8-12 employees
- Visiting job sites to follow progress in meeting time schedules, ability to detect insufficient utilization of workers and equipment, measure slope and material thickness to verify compliance with contracts, and to supervise the job.
- Supervising and coordinating crew activities, understand production schedules, and manage the trucking necessary to cost effectively service the project
- Maintaining time and material records necessary to complete daily job costing.
- Recommend measures to improve productions methods, equipment performance, product quality, and crew performance.
- 5+ years of related asphalt and paving experience or an equivalent combination of education and training.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to run spread rates and measure quantities.
- Ability to operate equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to keep time and material records.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instruction and communicate effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills and attributes.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Salary Position based on knowledge & experience
Click to apply online!