The following position is available with the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education.
Maintenance / Truck Driver
This position provides assistance and support to maintenance, transportation, warehouse and facilities staff, as well as pickup and delivery of state assets (equipment, records and materials) statewide and provide support to agency and student organization conferences. This position serves on the Emergency Response Team. This position may have occasional overnight trips. This position will provide logistical coordination and customer support for Agency Operations.
Requires high school diploma or equivalency. Prefer good organizational skills as well as moderate computer database experience; prefer experience with building and facilities maintenance. Must have excellent customer service and time management skills.
Valid Class A CDL driver's license required; must be safety certified or able to be safety certified in forklift operation. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds regularly. Must be able to pass DOT required physical to maintain CDL.
Position based in Stillwater, OK.
1. Coordinate and provide statewide pickup and delivery of assets, donated equipment and conference items to and from locations such as schools, Skills Centers, business and industry locations and other state agencies.
2. Provide loading, transportation and set-up for agency conferences.
3. Purchase supplies and materials on behalf of the agency as needed.
4. Provide assistance to warehouse staff as needed, including receiving and stocking/pulling material.
5. Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections for all assigned vehicles and trailers. Be responsible for routine fueling, mileage, lubricating, and servicing of assigned vehicles and trailers in addition to tracking deliveries.
6. Account for movement of assets in and out of the warehouse, including accounting for proper disposal of surplus items, donated equipment and records.
7. Provide maintenance support and or repair to facilities as needed and available, within a wide range of facility maintenance trades. Assist Facilities Services Team, as needed.
8. Serve as the Assistant Team Leader for Disaster Recovery and Emergency Response Team.
Salary/Benefits: $37,128.81 - $42,173.13 commensurate with education or experience. Health, dental, life and disability insurance; flexible benefits plan; teacher's retirement; vacation/sick leave; paid holidays; employee assistance program; and flex-time options. Total salary and benefits package valued at $48,460.75 - $53,884.75.
Position posted for a minimum of 10 calendar days or until position is filled.