Our Customer Care team represents the Benjamin Moore brand by providing excellent customer service while developing relationships with both internal and external customers. You will become a subject matter expert with our brands and make sure that the voice of the customer is heard throughout the company. You enjoy working with people, and finding creative ways to resolve problems while providing exceptional customer service.
* Accurately and efficiently places customer orders via multiple channels
* Meets individual monthly business targets and team service level goals
* Prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in an office environment with aggressive deadlines
* Provide information to customers regarding regular and promotional orders: including delivery, product
availability and pricing
* Communicate with internal customers to coordinate special delivery requirements and to resolve problems
with product availability
* Understands and demonstrates proficiency regarding company policies, marketing programs, promotions,
freight policy, products, and customer experience expectations
* Escalates issues to management; communicates inquiries and complaints and provides service that exceeds
* Communicates procedures; navigates systems and other resources to provide accurate and timely resolution
to customer inquiries
* Embraces change and applies new training knowledge on a regular basis
* Other duties as assigned
* 2 plus years customer service experience preferred
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Previous SAP experience preferred
* Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented; self-starter
* Excellent verbal, written and telephone communication skills
* Basic knowledge of Windows, MS Office Suite, and Internet Explorer required
* Ability to understand and apply cross-functional knowledge
* Must demonstrate a high degree of organization, efficiency, and punctuality
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task with keyboarding and phone required
* Thrives in a team-oriented environment
* Ability to work 12-8 shift Monday - Friday, occasional overtime, Saturday rotation, and 2-3 Holidays and
flexibility to work additional schedules
The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
At Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we've modified facilities and work schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to all employees--including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a top priority.