Your internship search stops here! In this unique intern opportunity, you will obtain experience with Supply Chain's Process Improvement team by identifying and documenting processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). You will have the chance to learn how to manage a project under the guidance of a supervisor who will provide direction throughout the project. The project and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Obtaining current process maps and SOPs from cross-functional resources to ensure cohesiveness and alignment of content.
- Identify gaps in documentation and determine plan to gather information.
- Generate process and procedure documents for critical supply chain functions.
- Determine and implement a communication channel of processes and SOPs.
- Plan and implement maintenance plans of process maps and SOPs.
- Facilitate status updates, as required.
- Based on your areas of interest and skills, you may have an opportunity to determine, develop and manage your own project that would improve Supply Chain's processes and procedures under the direction of a manager.
- The intern candidate can be a college student actively pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management,
- Strong verbal and written communications required.
- Familiarity in technical writing, Visio, and SAP, a plus.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and timely follow through.
- A strong work ethic, well-organized, and self-motivated.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills required in order to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business.
The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
At Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we’ve modified facilities and work schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to all employees—including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a top priority.?