AI/ML - Software Engineer, Siri Understanding
Seattle , Washington , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: Feb 17, 2021
Role Number: 200224183
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, and artificial intelligence. And work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking. Join the Siri Machine Hearing team at Apple. Siri's Machine Hearing Product team is looking for resourceful software engineer to develop Siri's next generation of natural interaction platforms on Apple's innovative devices. You should be eager to do hands-on work to improve and build features to help improve overall Siri capabilities. You should enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment with changing priorities, be passionate about using new technologies to solve real problems and to improve the state of intelligent assistants.
- 3-5 years of strong object oriented programming skills (C/C++/ObjC).
- Solid understanding and experience working on software frameworks and optimizations.
- Interest and demonstrated ability in prototyping and developing on-device software.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills with cross functional teams.
- Passionate about delivering great user experience and have great attention to detail.
You will be a part of a team that's responsible for developing and integrating Siri's speech and audio experience in a full range Apple devices. This position requires passion for improving voice assistant software systems and frameworks. You will work with the speech, audio hardware and software engineering teams to deliver a great speech user experience. You must have a "make it happen" attitude and willingness to also work hands-on in building tools, testing, data collection, running experiments as well as work with state-of-the-art speech and audio processing algorithms.
Education & Experience
MS in Computer Science, Electrical engineering
- Software development experience with voice assistant systems, audio DSP are preferred