Engineering Project Manager (EPM)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Feb 18, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200224151
This Engineering Project Manager (EPM) role in the Accessories EPM team manages iPhone products in the post ramp stage. The EPM will be required to identify, evaluate, and drive various activities while clearly communicating the risks, priorities and schedules to cross-functional teams and management.
- Experience working with China OEMs in high volume production products
- Strong multidisciplinary and technical background
- Impeccable organizational, multi-tasking, and management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
- Experience with portable products including displays, batteries, WiFi/BT, cellular, input devices, enclosures, silicon, and/or mass storage
Given the speed and scope of programs at Apple, EPM must respond quickly and clearly regarding changes to the overall goals, schedule, and/or architecture. The EPM must be a fearless leader capable of working with highly skilled cross-functional engineering teams to identify risks, explore solutions, reach consensus and execute mitigations quickly and efficiently. This job requires an in-depth understanding of development and manufacturing process, and is required to have an engineering degree or experience in multidisciplinary engineering environments.
Education & Experience
BS or MS degree in electronics, electrical or mechanical engineering or equivalent 3+ years of overall industry experience