URGENT Seeking Inspectors for Materials Inspections & Special Inspections
Twin Peaks Incorporated is hiring:
- Entry Level or Experienced Construction Inspectors for NYS DOT Concrete and Asphalt Plant Inspections in Region 2 (Hamilton, Herkimer, Fulton, Madison, Montgomery and Oneida counties) & Region 7 (Clinton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lewis and St Lawrence counties); or
- Experienced Steel Welding/ Bolting Inspectors to work at Public Projects in Upstate NY; or
- Entry Level or Experienced Concrete & Soil/ Asphalt Compaction Inspectors to work in Upstate NY
Location: Upstate NYS
Experience: 0-10+ yrs
Qualifications: TWIN PEAKS WILL PROVIDE TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION TESTING FOR COMMITTED CANDIDATES
Following Certifications/Experience are a Plus:
- ACI I & II
- NETTCP/NICET/Alfred State HMA & Soil Field Density
- Alfred State HMA QC/QA
- AWS or ICC Welding, Bolting,
- AS or BS in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Familiarity with construction materials, procedures and documents
- Must possess and maintain a valid NYS Driver’s License and reliable transportation
Responsibilities: Including, but not limited to the following: Conduct field, lab testing & inspections for steel, concrete, soil & asphalt on construction sites & batch plants. Maintenance, repair & calibration of field & lab equip. Facilitate audits by various agencies. Report & document test results, equipment records, inventory and field reports; train personnel.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Twin Peaks, Inc. 37-39 30th street, Long Island City, NY 11101
This is an Equal Employment Opportunity. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Twin Peaks Incorporated is an Affirmative Action Employer.