• Seeking experienced machine operators
• Full-time (1st or 2nd Shift)
• $15 per hour depending on experience.
• Quarterly Incentive Program
• Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision
Machine Operators are responsible for operating various manual and automated equipment in the production process. Seeking persons with experience operating the following type of machines:
• Forge presses
• Threading machines (Roll thread and cut thread)
• CNC Equipment (Mazak Machines)
• Other production machines
Day-to-day duties include but not limited to:
• Set up machinery and ensure all production materials are available.
• Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
• Visually inspect production run and document results.
• Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties.
• Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
• Must be willing to work any shift and weekends.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Must be able to understand and deliver basic commands in English.
• Must read and understand all work and safety instructions relevant to their specific position.
• Must be able to use and maintain all basic tools and measuring equipment pertinent to their specific position.
• Background in the operation of manufacturing Machine tools/equipment.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, up to 8 -10 hours.
• Good math skills.
• Good attendance is a MUST
• Medical, Rx, Dental and AFLAC
• Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
• Education Assistance
We are an internationally renowned manufacturer of hot forged industrial fasteners. Our patented bolting products are trusted for their quality, performance and reliability. At Valley Forge, we have developed patented technology that will completely change your way of thinking about a bolted joint. Our manufacturing technologies give consumers the ability to monitor direct load in the fastener while it is in service. This capability can completely revolutionize a bolted joint. The money saved in knowing exactly what your bolts are doing under load, results in joint integrity, less down time, and safe performance of equipment. We are a quality based, US manufacturer that focuses on solving problems and doing it in a first-class manner.