Howard Brown Health Clark - Chicago, IL
High School Diploma/GED
What is in it for you:
- Student Loan Forgiveness Programs; NHSC & PSLF
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Personal Time Off Exchange
- 50% discount at Brown Elephant stores
- Commuter Benefit Savings up to $720 a year savings
- Matching 401K up to 5%
- Medical Insurance: Single
What you can expect:
As a Bilingual Patient Access Specialists, you will be responsible for answering incoming calls for all of the Howard Brown offices, scheduling and confirming appointments, and communicating options for insurance plans. Additionally, our Patient Access Specialists serve with a positive, customer-centric attitude to ensure patient satisfaction (which is at the heart of our mission).
How you will make an impact:
- Answer all incoming calls from clients; provide information and assistance; properly and politely navigate clients through the organization
- Understand and displays great professional customer service
- Use de-escalation techniques to address the needs of our patients
- Verify and collect pertinent demographic and billing information
- Schedule appointments for medical; behavioral health and dental providers, which include scheduling nurse or phlebotomy appointments as appropriate
- Follow protocols to properly triage calls
- Monitor schedules for errors or overbooking
- Validate and corrects insurance information as required
- Support the mission statement to develop, enhance, and promote quality customer service
- Exhibit flexibility, sensitivity, and respect, while maintaining a working relationship with all team members.
- Other duties as assigned
What you will bring to Howard Brown Health
- High school diploma or GED
- Bilingual (language assessment will be administered prior to offer)
- Proficient use of computer applications such as GE Centricity, Excel and Word
- One or more years' experience in Call Center/financial counseling setting.
- Experience working with Medicare, Medicaid, and other insurances.
- CPT and ICD-9 coding desirable