These full-time maintenance positions are for Tyson Foods' Joslin, Illinois location. Successful candidates will be responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing plant equipment while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Tyson Foods' policies and procedures. Position pay begins at $19.40 an hour and progresses to $27.20.
• One year of maintenance experience in an industrial setting
• Ability to become HAZMAT qualified
• Ability to push, pull, lift and carry up to 80 pounds and able to stand and walk to up 12 hours a day
• Familiar with hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and mechanical work, as well as welding
• Ability to read manuals and complete daily documentation
• Ability to communicate effectively with all team members
TYSON FOODS' BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Competitive wages
• Excellent benefits package
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Stock purchase plan
Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity // Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.