The Wood Group is hiring a Residential Specialist for Crisis Residential facility. Fulltime M-F (8am to 4pm). Benefit package included. A $200.00 bonus will be paid after 30 days of employment.
- High school diploma/or equivalent
- Food manger certification.
Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the safety and well-being of all residents at all times.
- Assist with prepping and serving meals.
- Responsible for completing items listed on the facility Chore Sheet as directed by the administrator.
- Responsible for assuring all residents are treated with dignity and respect.
- Be familiar with The Wood Group’s policy and procedures to include employee handbook.
How to apply:
To apply visit our company website www.thewoodgroup.us and fax application to our Human Resource Dept. 940-767-0466. For questions or to make an appointment to apply in person call 806-351-3235.