Radiologic Technologist (Part-Time)
Orthopedic Surgeon practice seeking part-time Radiologic Technologist who can perform x-rays and upload MRI scans.
- Utilize all radiographic equipment to perform x-rays.
- Receive instruction from physician regarding x-rays patients require.
- Responsible for getting clear imaging results, which require proper use of the equipment.
- Keep equipment in good working order and maintain patient records.
- Understands and uses Picture Archival Computer System (PACS) and other software related to job responsibilities.
- Provides a safe and clean environment; ensuring operation of radiology equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs and maintaining equipment inventories.
- Reporting equipment problems to Manager
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) in Radiology (R).
- Certified by the Texas Medical Board (TMB) as a Medical Radiologist Technologist (MRT).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees
without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status,
physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.