Software Integration Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Feb 15, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200222892
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.Enjoy the benefits of working in a fast-growing business where you are encouraged to "Think Different" and where your efforts play a key role in the success. Are you ready to do your life's best work?
- Have a deep understanding of branching and software configuration management.
- Hands-on experience with GIT
- Experience with LLVM and/or Xcode, GNU Make/CMake, and/or Visual Studio
- Experience with Windows Installer XML Toolset (WiX) and/or Mac installer
- Familiarity with automated build, continuous integration, and test automation systems. Experience with Jenkins or similar tools
- Coding experience in a C-based language (C, C++) a plus
- Experience with Sparkle software update framework is a strong plus
- Experience with administration and deployment of highly scalable, concurrent build systems. Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with Cloud, AWS, micro-service, DynamoDB is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed to facilitate close interaction with development teams, management, project management, and other teams
- Fervently passionate and inquisitive, and seek to pursue everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are important to our customers
Claris/FileMaker team is seeking an outstanding Software Integration Engineer with passion for developing highly scalable integration platforms. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, result oriented person to design and build SCM and on demand release update. Enjoy the benefits of working in a fast-growing business where you are encouraged to "Think Different" and where your efforts play a key role in the success.
Education & Experience
BS/MS computer science, software engineering, or equivalent
- - Results oriented and demonstrates high degree of ownership and accountability.
- - Creative problem solver and excellent collaborator, who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- - Communicate quickly and effectively; vertically and horizontally through the organization.
- - Influence others to get things done.
- - Must possess excellent problem-solving & analytical skills.
- - Handle ambiguity and solve problems despite uncertainties.
- - Ability to lead large projects focusing on innovation, team work and results.
- - Proven track record of achieving outstanding results in professional career.
- - Highly motivated and self-directed, quick learner.