Waccamaw Economic Opportunity Council, Inc., Head Start programs is seeking to fill the following position: CSBG (Community Services Block Grant) Assistant Program Director
Under general direction using complex analytical judgment, assistant to the Program Director in the management and delivery of program services; design, implementation and effectiveness of program services; promotes client involvement and job coordination activities; development of the community needs assessment; and, the preparation of a variety of periodic reports of activities and services provided in accordance with approved work programs and plans.
Desirable: Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or related field, knowledge of Community Action. Managerial experience or experience in an administrative position with a human service agency.
Salary range: $19.40-29.02
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assistant to the CSBG Program Director with the management and delivery of program activities.
2. Assist with the development of activities, plans and assessments.
3. Promotes client involvement in the community through case management processes and procedures.
4. Plans workshops, seminars, training sessions, as required.
5. Assist in the prioritization of activities to serve greatest needs.
6. Prepare and submit periodic reports on all programs and activities in coordination with Agency, Program, and ROMA requirements on approved forms, reports, etc.
7. Serves as administrator for the agency DBA/FACS for the OEO.
8. Monitoring of client files and staff.
9. Such other duties as are assigned.