Analog and Mixed Signal IP Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Feb 22, 2021
Role Number: 200225395
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, intelligent people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Do you want join us in these pursuits? Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product! Do you dream of joining the team that manages state of the art technology at the core of Apple's products? Are you a hands-on top-class organizer who drives efficiency, who can prioritize issues and day-to-day tasks with outstanding interpersonal skills? Have you been in the design role and looking to expand the scope and impact by exploring an EPM role? If your answer to any of the above questions is Yes, then... Apple is looking for design engineering professionals to generate, track and report metrics on our Analog/Mixed signal IPs for SoC's that meet the technical, quality and schedule requirements for Apple products. You will help drive multi-functional communication and representation for the groups involved in Apple IP development used in Apple's state-of-the-art SoC's. You will utilize your design and/or project management experience in VLSI Chip Design, ASIC Chip Design, and Technology process development to deliver our next innovative SoC's.
- Typically requires at least 3+ years' experience working on Analog and Mixed-signal IPs and/or products. Individuals with more experience can handle additional responsibilities.
- Solid understanding of Python and/or other scripting languages to help automate process and integration of features across tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience working in a dynamic engineering environment and real-time crisis leadership skills.
- Committed to own/drive project development using well-defined metrics.
- Strong teammate and creative problem solver who is able to lead technical teams, multi-functional groups and vendors against plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exposure to IP development process, tools/flows and methodologies and life cycle in a SoC.
Smart use and enhancement of available tools to generate metric of quality of IP's developed and delivered to SOCs
Drive automation and efficiency improvement projects within the EPM team
Multi-task skills will be key to lead IPs across several projects at a time.
Work closely with SoC Integration teams to drive high level achievements for IP development.
Drive technical work with Apple SoC teams, maintaining schedule, resolving issues and bug tracking.
Facilitate frequent meetings with IP consumers to resolve technical issues.
Collaborate with lab teams to coordinate silicon validation of IPs.
Rolling up your sleeves and doing what it takes to get things done.
Education & Experience
MS or BS Degree in technical discipline