Cellular Platform Software Engineer, Cellular Operating Systems Services
San Diego , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Feb 22, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200222692
Join the Wireless Technology and Ecosystems (WTE) organization and be part of an outstanding team of engineers, working with multi-functional teams to drive innovation and develop products used by millions worldwide. We are looking for a highly reciprocal individual who can excel in a high-paced environment. Cellular Operating System Services - You want to be at the heart of Apple's Cellular System Software organization. We design and develop the core system software technologies that are deployed across all Apple Cellular product areas. Be ready to make something extraordinary when you come here. To be successful in this position, you should have a strong technical foundation in embedded systems, real time operating system, C/C++, on/off device debugging (preferably using JTAG), are able to show initiative, learn new technologies quickly and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You are motivated and prepared to work independently.
- 5+ proven experience in embedded real time software development
- Excellent software developing and debugging skills on embedded real time operating systems
- Strong C/C++ skills, coupled with a deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple functional teams across a variety of fields
- Strong debugging, critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- JTAG experiences is a plus
- Experience with Python and/or shell scripting is a plus
- Experience with C++ async, boost asio, Python asyncio programming and coroutines implementation is a plus
- Experience with Machine Learning is a plus
Wireless Technologies team is looking for highly motivated and creative engineer to work on our next generation products. The duties of this position will design, develop, debug baseband platform software, and work with cross functional teams to deliver the features into product.
Education & Experience
Master in Computer Science or equivalent majors.