Location: United States of America (remote)
The North America Commercial Program Manager for Partner Services is responsible for the development and management of Commercial programs and service launches that drive partner participation and accelerate growth in our services portfolio. This role will work cross functionally with the Global Services Portfolio organization to develop launch plans for new offerings that are sold and/or delivered through our North America Partners. This role maintains an objective understanding of our partners' and customers' business drivers, combines our sales, marketing, and business units' capabilities into commercial programs, and ultimately simplifies our partners' and customers' experience to drive accelerated growth. This is a visible role that serves as the single point of contact for the Authorized Service Provider designation as well as the channel-centric services portfolio (CORE). This role is responsible for collaborating with global sales, marketing, channels and several product and service business units to gain the focus of our channel and drive sales through our channel partners.
The Commercial Programs Manager manages the North America Commercial specialist team, this team is responsible for the development of commercial competency programs and content, partner marketing artifacts, enablement & EODB tools, and managing NA Partner communication efforts.
Position Summary - key objectives:
- Systematically collect Voice-of-Customer (VOC) inputs from Partners and Customers to understand their most impactful and prevalent value drivers.
- Own the programmatic launch, marketing and development of Partner-delivered services (ASP).
- Develop and manage Commercial Programs and rep fee incentive payout models that incent our partners to accelerate growth in CORE and Partner-delivered services.
- Partner with Global Sales & Marketing to develop and execute key sales enablement training/tools, marketing content/initiatives and commercial programs that drives growth of the Services portfolio.
- Act as champion and subject matter expert in education of the Sales Organization and Channel Partners on value and content of Services portfolio.
- Develop strategies and programs to drive services growth through our North America Partners.
- Lead program development and evaluation
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI.
- Bachelor Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required.
- We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or Marketing.
- 5 years of experience in Industrial Sales or Partner Management.
- Proven Leadership skills to motivate and influence direct and indirect reports to embrace new concepts and solutions.
- Self-motivated and self-managed towards objectives.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communications, organizational and written/verbal communication skills, including speaking in front of small and large groups.
- Previous experience working as part of a large, multi-disciplinary team.
- Proven ability to manage multiple internal and external partner relationships while achieving target outcomes.
- Ability to develop financial and incentive payment models.
- Firm understanding of Rockwell Automation limited distribution and market access model.
- Strong time and project schedule management skills required to consistently meet deadlines.
- Services industry specific knowledge including current feature/functionality and technology trends.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).