Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
This role would be to assist and support the development of data models that would support the Sales processes across the Global Sales and marketing function. This role in IT would be partnering daily with sales operations resources to design, develop and deliver reliable, scalable analytics & insights using DevOps methodologies and Data Analytics & Insights Microsoft PaaS platforms. This role is DA&I's competitive advantage to delivering business outcomes via actionable analytics, decision intelligence and help our Sales businesses recognize value and here to shape how we deliver analytics solutions going forward.
The Analytics Engineer is multi-skilled engineer who helps to estimate work, accept stories into delivery increments and complete tasks to deliver the work. Is proficient in Data modelling, Azure Analysis Services, Power BI, Databricks, Open-source analytics tools or equivalent. Exposure to Agile methodology and Jira platform is a plus.
- Collaborates with product owners and business teams to understand the technology requirements.
- Designs, codes and tests new Analytics applications, including supporting applications and interfaces
- Supports cross-functional development activity in various Analytics and Connected Enterprise related projects, for internal and external customers
- Develops and tests infrastructure components in Cloud and Edge-level environments
- Proactively monitors industry trends and identifies opportunities to implement new technologies
- Manages the DevOps pipeline deployment model
- Enables automated testing procedures
- Implements software in all environments
- Leverages containerization models and works with other engineers and architects to keep the architecture current
- Assists in the support and enhancement of applications
- Writes high-quality code compliant with regulations.
- Typically requires 8 years of related professional experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).