Sr. Engineering Program Manager - Apple Cloud Services (ACS)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Feb 23, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200225702
People buy into the Apple ecosystem because of the phenomenal experiences we offer: messaging, capturing photos of those special moments with the people that matter most, or connecting virtually with your loved ones miles apart. And it all just works. But making it all work requires teams of hardworking people coming together and doing our life's best work. Most of all, it requires a strong program manager to bring it all together. The Apple Cloud Services team is seeking an extraordinary Engineering Program Manager with a deep understanding of technology and a genuine passion for delivering complex, cross-functional projects in a fast-paced environment. This exciting organization is passionate about providing services across Apple that are essential to making our ecosystem work. With over a billion customers relying on us, this is your opportunity to have the level of impact rarely seen in a career. If you relish challenge and are excited by working with a great team on amazing new technology, then we want to hear from you!
- 5+ years of project, product or program management experience in one or more of the following areas: cloud services, software development or operations
- Deep understanding of the software product lifecycle and lead projects from start to finish using Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams, get buy-in, and thrive in a fast paced, oftentimes ambiguous environment
- Experience driving and delivering critical project features which involve partnerships with multiple different teams across Apple
- Adept at leveraging data from diverse sources to draw insights and make informed decisions across their programs.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; must be comfortable communicating with and presenting to executive management
- Strong leadership skills and ability to empower team members
This position requires technical curiosity and intuition for business along with strong program management skills. We are looking for someone to drive, own, and ship all aspects of large, multi-functional efforts and feature areas. Partner with engineering teams throughout feature development from architecture, design, implementation, and validation both in pre and Post Silicon phases. Proactively identify, prioritize, and drive resolution to program issues. Present and communicate new feature initiatives, top issues, risks, critical achievements to executive leadership. Help the team with ongoing improvements to the program management processes. Collaborate with cross functional teams across Apple to align the roadmap across various lines of business.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related degree or equivalent experience