Location: Twinsburg - Ohio
Provide support to Manufacturing Engineers as they define and lead small to medium size projects that will enable the manufacturing plants to achieve goals in safety, quality, service, productivity, and capability. The scope of these projects may extend across multiple locations globally. Assist Global/Plant Manufacturing Engineers with work to develop, standardize, implement, maintain, and govern end to end manufacturing processes (raw material to finished goods) Identify opportunities to extend best practices in manufacturing. Apply general problem solving skills to perform duties and responsibilities. Exhibit good organizational and interpersonal skills. Communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form. Have an active presence and level of participation in both the central office and the local plant environments. Collaborate with others from within and outside of the Operations group to achieve common objectives. Conduct tasks in accordance with applicable health, safety, quality, and environmental regulations (state/federal laws, ISO9001, ISO14000, etc.) as well as Rockwell Automation policies and procedures. Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent degree or education.
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks on schedule and to the specified requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to apply basic problem solving methodologies.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio (or equivalent), and E-mail applications.
- Some travel may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).