Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Position can be Located Anywhere in North America
EXPECTATIONS OF CORPORATE AGREEMENT MANAGER:
The Corporate Agreement Manager is the GRM Single Point of Contact for a portfolio of select strategic customers within a specific industry. As the Single Point of Contact, the Corporate Agreement Manager will lead the creation of a Customer's global discounts and commercial terms and incentives within a signed contract between Rockwell Automation and the Customer. The Corporate Agreement Manager must be able to provide clear and direct guidance to Sales, Business Units and Operations to ensure that customer facing communications and operational activity are completed on time and without error. The Corporate Agreement Manager will manage and lead the global negotiation strategy by partnering with Business Units and Senior Leadership. The Corporate Agreement Manager must be a highly efficient user and consumer of industry specific data from Business Systems to develop global discount models within established processes and procedures utilizing the Corporate Agreement Toolset. A Corporate Agreement Manager must be able confidently communicate global strategies to varying levels of Rockwell Automation and Customer Leadership and must be willing to accept the role requirements in a changing environment by utilizing necessary interpersonal skills like leadership, self-motivation, flexibility and teamwork.
- Leads the Corporate Agreement negotiation strategy and the development of global discounts and incentives through collaboration with Sales, Business Unit Leadership, Industry Directors and Sr. Level Executives to enhance the value of existing and new commercial relationships within a defined set of standard tools and processes.
- Maintains world-class level of negotiation skills and discount strategy through continuous learning and development.
- Interacts directly with key stakeholders to communicate and document RA's differential value and market position in order to establish standardization with the expectation of strengthening strategic partnerships with industry leading customers
- Relies upon industry specific customer segmented data to formulate global discount strategies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required to develop creative solutions to complex business issues.
- Superior project management, negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills indicative of an individual with leadership ability.
- Leads, motivates, and guides both internal and external customers to the timely execution of mutually signed Corporate Agreements within stated deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines; attention to detail and being a results-oriented provider of value-added service to support the businesses' contracting needs globally. Emphasis is on being proactive, showing initiative, drive and a sense of urgency in completing contracts on time.
- Flexibility and resiliency, including the ability to adapt to changing/uncertain, ambiguous and contentious conditions within the negotiation process.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced, complex team environment.
- Regularly interacts with Rockwell Automation and Customer Senior Level Executives to gain cooperation of others and confidently present complex financial information and project activities. Requires the ability to change the thinking of or gain acceptance from others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.
- Working knowledge of Rockwell Automation's Distribution channel, market and customer dynamics within industrial automation industries.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business, Economics or Finance required. MBA is desired.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience in direct customer contract and global discount negotiations and the utilization of data to develop customer specific commercial strategies within defined toolsets and procedures
- Software industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years in industrial automation industry
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Products Suite is required
- SAP System use experience is desired
- Project Management and Commercial Sales experience is desired
- Professional Pricing Society Certification is desired
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).