AR/VR Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: Feb 25, 2021
Role Number: 200225772
The Technology Development Group (TDG) is looking for a passionate software developer to help us with the development of some of Apple's most advanced technologies and to build system features that power the next generation of interactive applications for our platform. This team is working in close collaboration with cross-functional teams across the SW and HW stack. As a member of our organization you will assist us in crafting future products that will delight, inspire and empower millions of people.
- 2+ years experience in software development
- Strong communication, teamwork and cross-team collaboration skills
- Familiar with computer graphics fundamentals and rendering techniques
- Proficiency in a systems programming language, such as C/C++, Objective-C, Swift, etc.
- Attention to detail, passion and the ability to master new applications and technologies quickly
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative working environment within your team and beyond
You will work with other SW and HW engineers in a fast-paced forward-looking role, shaping new product features; ultimately enhancing the product experience for our customers. You will have the unique opportunity to learn about different components across Apple's product stack. Being part of our passionate team, you will work with technologies like RealityKit and ARKit, and you will work cross-functional to solve incredibly interesting and challenging problems in the AR/VR space.
Education & Experience
BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Computer Graphics, Game Technology, Visualization Sciences, or a related field.
- Proficient in C/C++
- Swift, Xcode, Objective-C
- Solid knowledge of graphics APIs, like Metal
- Solid understanding of software engineering techniques, methodologies and practices
- Experience in VR, AR, Computer Vision or Machine Learning is a plus