Program Manager, Worldwide AppleCare Support Programs
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Feb 26, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200223411
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don't just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The WW Support Programs and Care Strategy organization is seeking an innovative and passionate IVR Program Manager to oversee a growing portfolio of contact center projects. This position will influence worldwide Apple Support strategy while being responsible for the roadmap for internal and customer facing initiatives. This a key role in delivering AppleCare's capital investment portfolio. Key partnerships include members of all other AppleCare organizations, IS&T, Retail, Legal, Privacy, Product Marketing, Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, Security, and more. This position is available on site in Cupertino CA or Austin TX
- 3-5 years experience managing projects or programs, including large, cross-functional, contact center, and support initiatives; preferably with IVR technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience presenting to both C Level and technical audiences.
- Rapidly absorb information to communicate technical information in a concise way to a non-technical audience.
- Can work within a large, fast-paced, team environment with willingness to drive a defined strategy with aggressive goals.
- Capable of coordinating and directing a global team of high-performing project managers, developers and business operations resources.
- An analytical problem solver who will drive report development covering both pre and post implementation to ensure ongoing program success.
- A cross-functional business partner with strong relationship-building skills who will advise business groups across the company.
- Provides strategic direction on initiative selection, integration, resources, and prioritization to ensures alignment with business goals.
- Aptitude for understanding and consolidating multiple points of view into an influential recommendation to move projects forward.
- Advanced spreadsheet, analytical, and reporting skills with ability to transform data into impactful insights.
- Proficient knowledge of system implementation and software development life-cycles.
- Self-starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details.
- Is able to travel several times a year, including international trips, to support global initiatives when restrictions are lifted.
A successful candidate will have the right balance of program management, project management, and technical knowledge to successfully deliver complex IVR projects in Apple's fast-paced environment. We are looking for an individual with a proven track record delivering projects with complexity at scale while meeting business objectives. Someone self-motived, who can grasp technical concepts quickly and adapt to change, while also being an effective liaison between business groups As a project manager you will have to manage risk, expectations, and outcomes throughout the whole project lifecycle. This is a complex and fast-paced, cohesive team with aggressive goals and tremendous drive.
Education & Experience
BA or BS degree, plus 3 -5 years related work experience Major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business or demonstrated comparable work experience