This position reports to the Manager of Physician Relations while working with the leadership and executive directors & chairs of clinical programs and business development.
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with targeted providers and associated community partners to meet Luminis Health system goals.
- Effectively communicates Luminis Health strategies to targeted physicians and community partners to maintain and build market share.
- Supports development of marketing plans, and develops field-based outreach strategies to meet business objectives.
- Tracks and monitors results in shared database.
- Collaborates regularly with other field-based Luminis Health team members to coordinate events, share business intelligence and maximize relationships with targeted physicians.
- Communicates relevant business intelligence to Director, Clinical leadership and outreach team members.
- Identifies opportunities to expand relationships with physicians to advance Luminis Health system goals.
- Based on feedback from targeted providers, identify issues relating to patient access, quality, and care coordination.
- Works with Director and Clinical Leadership to identify processes to resolve issue and provide feedback to provider.
- Works toward physician engagement and retention with the Luminis Health leadership team.
The minimum level of education and experience for this position includes:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 to 5 years' health care industry experience, including working with physicians.
- Previous sales experience desirable.
- Demonstrated proficiency with office software including word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Must demonstrate success in physician collaboration and business outcomes.
- Must be able to travel to various customer offices and health system sites.
Working Conditions, Equipment, Physical Demands:
There is a reasonable expectation that employees in this position will not be exposed to blood-borne pathogens.
Physical Demands -
Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The above job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.