ISE, Special Projects - UX Software Engineer
Seattle , Washington , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Feb 27, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200225159
Are you passionate about UX? Do you enjoy rapidly exploring and iterating new, sometimes astonishing, ideas? ISE, Special Projects team explores and prototypes new, novel, and paradigm shifting ideas in system experience, with emphasis on motivating future technologies in computer vision, machine learning, natural language processing, input, sense, and system intelligence. We are a new and growing team. This is an exciting time to join and have impact across our entire portfolio. We are especially looking for people who love to collaborate across subject areas and teams, and are motivated and inspired by the potential to help shape the future of system experiences across the entire Apple ecosystem.
- 3+ years hands-on professional software engineering experience
- Experience with UX, front-end development and related technologies/languages
- Experience with iOS and SwiftUI
- Able to take designs, sketches, layouts, and workflows and implement them in software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - able to collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of: engineers, researchers, and designers
We are looking for a software engineer with specific focus on front-end UX development. This role will work at all stages of incubation including: ideation, development, and experimentation. You will actively work across a diverse portfolio of projects, developing exploratory system experiences in concert with designers, SW/HW engineers, and applied R&D teams.
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience