• 1 year of call center experience or 1 year of branch banking experience required
• Fluent in Spanish (required).
Formal Education & Certification:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 5-10% - Negligible amount of travel expected.
• Professional call center environment with extensive use of telephone and personal computer. Conditions involve lifting no more than ten pounds, sitting most of the time, but may involve walking, moving, or standing for brief periods, and occasionally lifting and carrying articles like files, ledgers, folders, etc.
Woodforest is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Click on the Apply button below to complete your application online.