Technology Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: Feb 3, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200220341
Apple is seeking an Engineering Program Manager to join the imaging and computer vision team. The ideal candidate would grasp and drive complex technical topics and lead a talented engineering team during its product development phases.
- 5+ years of technical program management experience managing consumer-facing software programs.
- Comprehends and deals well with rapid changes and remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and leadership skills
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Serious consideration will be given to qualified candidates from computer vision fields with relevant software product development experience and data science background.
Work cross-functionally to plan and track software tools, infrastructure, and user studies to support technology development Create development schedule, identify critical path, and maintain thorough execution Ensure tight inter-team coordination and communication Grasp complex technical topics and abstract key issues and risks into an actionable form for executive management Effectively and consistently communicate overall program status
Education & Experience
Bachelors or higher degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.