Apple Media Products Engineering, Administrative Assistant
Seattle , Washington , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Mar 4, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200186588
- 3+ years current administrative/clerical experience.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in an ever-changing environment.
- An extraordinary communicator with a knack for fostering positive relationships.
- Curious, flexible and a dedicated problem solver.
- Resourceful, self starter, creative and innovative in ambiguous situations.
- Proficiency with Keynote, Pages, Numbers, and other Apple tools or equivalent.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Do you love helping people and acting as a trusted resource to others? Do you enjoy building expertise as well as navigating new and different tasks every day? The Apple Media Products, Server Engineering Team is looking for a tenacious, self-starting Administrative Assistant who will support our growing team of engineers in Seattle, serve as the office manager and collaborate closely with global teams. You'll bring extraordinary interpersonal skills, be organized and a natural problem solver. In this dynamic role, you will assist Senior Leaders; managing calendars, organizing meetings and events and coordinating travel. You will also provide support to a growing team by onboarding new employees, planning social activities, supporting local recruitment and ordering office supplies and equipment. As the Administrative Assistant in the new Seattle campus, you will coordinate moves as well as partner closely with Facilities and lead space planning. You'll be part of an Administrative team and work closely with other Assistants globally and contribute to establish standard methodologies for our teams. This is an exciting new role, and if you feel this is you, join us!
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent and/or at least three years experience as an administrative assistant or an office manager.