Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(R) and Rockwell Software(R) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive, and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed. Join our team as a Product Security Leader.
- Make a difference in the company's success by improving and managing the security of a diverse portfolio.
- Be the change agent towards current security development practices, methods, and skills. Drive the implementation of the security processes, guidelines, and tools.
- Manage Design for Security (DfS) requirements.
- Oversee 62443 certifications (work with engineering leadership on plans and track progress)
- Manage security for a portfolio of critical product line(s) across the product business unit.
- Drive business growth with the development of business and technology strategies to improve the security of existing and new products, by conducting assessments of existing and potential markets, and enabling sales & technical teams.
- Responsible for setting the direction for security, both vulnerability remediation and features across the assigned portfolio. Ensure adherence to security standards and provide guidance and input to standards enhancements. Provide guidance on prioritization and funding.
- Develop short- and long-range business plans for product lines consistent with the market needs and corporate strategies.
- Gather customer/market requirements for product/system enhancements. Work with the appropriate product teams to get the enhancements incorporated into the product line.
- Represents the business unit for customer presentations and meetings with regards to security
- Work with the Rockwell Automation sales and distribution channels including relationships with field leadership, competency tools, and sales presentations for awareness on security.
- Position requires an understanding of security in the IT and automation markets, competitive offerings, and customer needs to provide direction and implementation in Rockwell Automation control system products and services.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, creativity and strategic development, and a proven ability to drive results.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work within a global remote team environment also critical to achieve the business objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience needed.
- Industrial cybersecurity and/or information technology knowledge with subsequent certifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science, MS preferred.
- 5+ years related experience in industrial automation, software development/application and/or security.
- Typically requires a minimum of 12 years related experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in team leadership or management.
- Experience with change transformation
- This is a summary of the position's responsibilities and does not reflect the entire scope of work expectations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).