Location: United States of America (remote)
Location: Mayfield Village - Ohio
Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Develops specific marketing plans and activities for specific product(s) or product line(s) to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena. Develops business plans and product positioning in the marketplace. Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs. Establishes pricing strategies. Works with engineering, manufacturing and sales to develop new products or enhance existing product(s) or product line(s). Support assigned product(s) or have complete responsibility for product line(s).
- Collaborate with the broader Services Product Management team, providing input on detailed requirements during development as well as driving growth objectives through cooperation with the Product Managers
- On an ongoing basis, identify customer problems, collect customer requirements globally directly from customers and from various sources; market analytics (share and margin); competitive benchmarks to support offering creation or evolution.
- Serve as the visible product leader and voice of offering, including presentation of concepts, business case, sales positioning, and outcome based value proposition to internal and external audiences.
- Collaborate with multiple services product managers and portfolio leads, to ensure roadmap of product/services/initiatives are widely understood, supported and aligned with the broad company strategic and product roadmaps.
- Lead, by influence, cross functional teams of product managers, operational resources, delivery support, and customer success partners, from ideation through operationalization to execution.
- Responsible for identifying gaps between the Services strategy and the realizable roadmap and generate options for bridging gaps (IT/system support, partnerships, acquisitions, 3rd parties etc.)
- Gain access to and advocate the voice of the customer in the offering development process.
- Drive year over year financial goal attainment around product lines under direct control through collaboration with global finance organization and regional leadership accountable for delivering orders and revenue targets.
- Collaborate globally with Commercial Marketing, Market Access, business leadership and Sales to develop Marketing Plans, Commercial programs and Go to Market strategies supporting both offering launches and evolutions including change management and offering discontinuation.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required.
- We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor's Degree in / Business / Engineering / Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years in product management, product development, sales, marketing or related field in the area of Services Agreements, Intangible Services Sales, and or Business Outcome Consulting.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across many stakeholder functions
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex concepts and simplify messaging to broad stakeholder groups
- Strong data literacy and experience in digital transformation
- Previous Product Management experience
- Previous experience in an operational role
- Previous experience with distribution driven market access models
- Pragmatic marketing training and experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).