Location: Minneapolis - Minnesota
The Channel Account Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of market access strategies and plans to grow market share through distribution. This individual is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with distributors at all levels of their organization to ensure effective and efficient utilization of resources to grow the business and ensure alignment. This individual is responsible for coaching and challenging our distributors to continue to evolve by developing their value-added services business and increasing Annual Recurring Revenue growth at customers.
- Formulates business strategies to grow overall sales and market share through distribution
- Coordinates activities and resource utilization within the sales organization
- Takes an active role in coaching distributor to evolve their value-added services business and increasing Annual Recurring Revenue
- Implements and measures all Rockwell Automation market access commercial programs
- Acts as the single point of contact for each assigned distributor
- Manages the development of assigned distributors and their performance.
- Analyzes account requirements and develops account penetration plans with the distributor to increase market share.
- Resolves market access issues resulting in conflict (i.e. APR violations, etc.)
- Measures distributor performance and implements distributor performance improvement programs.
- Facilitates the implementation of new product launches and promotional programs through the direction of all market access team resources, including the distributor's personnel.
- Takes an active role in coaching distributor personnel and evaluating their competency in the support of Rockwell Automation products and services.
- Assures that we have a consistent, high level of distributor capability to serve all customers in the assigned territory.
- Ensures thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with government laws. Policies and procedures include, but not limited to: Standards of Business Conduct, Intellectual Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental).
EOE, M/F/Disabled, Vet
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to travel locally greater than 50% of time.
- Prior experience (2+ years) in technical sales, industrial distribution, systems integration or an engineering firm
- Experience selling services (contractual and transactional) to manufacturing companies (headquarter locations and plants)
- Experience selling software (SaaS, IaaS, Information Solutions, etc.)
- Experience working with all levels of an industrial automation plant (customer) including CXOs, VPs, plant engineers and OEM machine builders.
- Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering discipline. Additional business-related degree/experience preferred.
This is a summary of the position's responsibilities and does not reflect the entire scope of work expectations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).