Online IPS, International Processing Solutions, provides electronic transaction processing services to merchants nationwide. The Online Payment System Project Manager will own and drive the successful development and implementation of Online IPS’ international payment service solutions by applying a wide breadth of knowledge in various online and payment platform technologies, employing comprehensive technical project management practices, and working with multiple vendor system integrations and internal development teams to achieve the company’s strategic goals. This is a full-time salaried position.
• Own and drive successful development and implementation of international online payment service solutions that serve Online IPS strategic business goals.
• Collaborate with leadership and use payment service expertise, to create project plans, develop and track resources, define team roles and maintain business objectives.
• Document project work breakdowns, monitor tasks and regularly report project status. Creatively apply project management and resource allocation to address unique situations.
• Continuously assess project health and direct corrective measures to ensure project success including escalation and visibility to Senior Leadership when appropriate. Evaluate and manage project change impacts, incorporate new tasks into plan as needed.
• Develop and implement effective quality assurance evaluations of payment service functionality and usability.
• Ensure development of critical documentation, best practices, service level standards and ongoing support information for portfolio services.
• Collaborate with internal staff and key merchants to coordinate and guide production implementations. Aggressively manage troubleshooting and resolution of implementation obstacles.
• Communicate effectively in English and Spanish, verbal and written formats, with peers and customers, internal and external to Online IPS.
• Exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions and interact effectively and positively with all levels of personnel, clients and vendors.
• Demonstrate flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays and overtime as needed.
• Handle confidential material appropriately.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Rally and effectively coordinate cross-functional teams of staff from partner companies and regional offices. Resolve project conflicts and competing priorities.
• Collaborate with business owners and stakeholders to document project requirements, identify benefits, success criteria, scope, and constraints impacting project delivery.
• Effectively manage multiple technical projects with variable scales of complexity, time and resources.
• Consistently meet benchmark performance standards and take initiative to exceed expectations. Demonstrate quick and creative thinking.
• Log interactions, which include calls, emails, fax and CRM queue, using detailed, specific and professional remarks in a centralized internal project tracking scheme accessible to internal managers and staff.
• Navigate multiple systems and databases to research client/partner issues effectively.
• Educate merchants on the available tools and service features to retain, empower and enhance the merchant’s experience.
• Attend trainings and maintain a thorough knowledge of all processes, procedures and information that affect the department and company as a whole, such as card
industry and regional regulations, payment network mandates, and PCI-DSS and PA-DSS compliance.
• Provide job mentoring to new employees and team members as directed by senior staff.
• Assist, as needed with miscellaneous job duties as assigned.
Compensation is a combination of base salary, contribution towards personal health insurance and company sponsored profit sharing 401(k) plan. Initial base salary will be commensurate with experience.
Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Time, with flexibility depending upon specific circumstances.