In this unique intern opportunity, you will obtain experience within the Sales Operations Team by interacting with various roles within our field teams, gain customer experience interacting with our retailers and end-user customers. Learn about the back-office support of our National Accounts Partnership Program and eCommerce selling efforts through completion of targeted process improvement efforts and projects. Work with our Customer Relationship Management team to document existing processes and assist in creating training materials for our field teams.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Understand the steps in select business processes
- Create together process documentation
- Assist in the creation of various types of training tools – i.e. Brainshark, written-job aides, webinars
- Place phone calls to various customer constituents to obtain information
- Create and distribute reports tracking key company initiatives
- Complete assigned projects in a timely manner
- Participate in market events as applicable
- Facilitate status updates, as required.
- The intern candidate can be a college student actively pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in an applicable field of study
- Strong verbal and written communications required
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and timely follow through
- A strong work ethic, well-organized, and self-motivated
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills required in order to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business.
The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
At Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we’ve modified facilities and work schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to all employees—including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a top priority.