AI/ML - Full-Stack Applications Development Engineer, Siri Understanding
Seattle , Washington , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: Mar 10, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200224293
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly! Do you love tackling challenges that create a positive impact? If so, then we want you. Apple's AI/ML organization is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to develop machine-learning solutions that power amazingly intelligent user experiences. We are looking for new high-energy members to join the Siri Text to Speech team. In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for providing solutions, crafting and maintaining applications for the Siri Understanding org.
- Proficient in SQL and NoSQL databases to build solutions for large scale systems (preferably PostgresSQL and MongoDB)
- Experience in one programming language like Python, Java, or C/C++
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs (GraphQL preferred as well)
- Some experience in building highly available production services, including deployment automation and scaling
- Some understanding of containers, infrastructure automation, Kubernetes and/or AWS preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Conceptualize, design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software applications that will be used by multiple teams within AI/ML
Develop and maintain highly reliable and scalable web services and UIs that enable Machine Learning systems
Build APIs and UIs that are simple and powerful
Understand product requirements, engage with team members and customers to define solutions, architect and implement applications
Collaborate with, mentor, and influence members within your team and across other teams at Apple.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.