Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Location: San Francisco - California
Location: Orlando - Florida
Serves as the primary post-sale point of contact for clients/customers. Uses in-depth knowledge of client industry and/or business processes, deep knowledge of the product being sold and technical expertise to drive and increase adoption and utilization of service contracts. Ensures customers achieve specific business results, maximum value from service contracts and communicate value to key stakeholders. May recommend specific solutions to achieve customer's desired result. Holds direct responsibility for identifying opportunities and closing additional revenue from assigned clients, including upselling and cross-selling of related services; accountable for client renewal and retention results.
- Manages the Adoption of purchased Software to ensure the efficient implementation and drives necessary support to support customer success and ultimately the renewal
- Uses data and workflow information from Customer Success Platform (Gainsight) to execute Onboarding, Adoption, Expansion, and Renewal motions relevant to each account in portfolio
- Translates available customer data contained within Customer Success Platform and other sources into value delivered to customer by engaging Services contracts and software subscriptions
- Communicates value delivered to customer on a periodic cadence using QBR methodology and other means of communication/cadences
- Foster a cohesive team environment with Sales, Delivery and Distributor team members on behalf of customer. Collaborate with team members to ensure an optimal customer experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Experience with understanding customer buying behaviors & processes.
- Have knowledge on how services are organized and delivered - Collaborate with them on behalf of customers.
- Ability to motivate and work with others to make customers successful.
- Commercial acumen.
- Ability to collaborate and build trust with sales.
- Capable of developing, communicating and executing a services ARR strategy at a corporate level.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) to various levels of customer's organization.
- Comprehending the needs and requirements of customers in order to bring strategic value to them.
- Promoting customer needs as the key driver for business goals and initiatives.
- Self-starter with strong collaboration skills
- Capability of Managing Multiple Priorities.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).