Location: 6319-Virginia Hauling
Driver Front Load
American Disposal Services is looking for a safety conscious Front End Load Driver to join the team at our Hauling location in Manassas, VA. Minimum 2 years of Front Load experience is required. Monday-Friday day shift with occasional Saturdays as needed. Employees are paid weekly.
What We Offer -
- Good pay, family benefits, 401(k), vacation, and a great management team.
- Garbage is very stable and we work year round!
- Weekly pay - direct deposit offered
- $5,000 Stay-on Bonus
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to safely operate a front end load garbage truck on specified routes to collect solid waste.
- Ability to read route sheets and service each customer identified on the sheet or assigned by the dispatcher.
- Perform routine inspection and maintenance on vehicles such as checking fluids, safety equipment, and tires.
- Ability to perform a physically demanding job, loading and unloading, at times with no helpers.
- Operate hydraulic hand controls to lift/load refuse and dispose of trash at designated facilities.
- Courteous interaction with our customers and perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 50 pounds.
- Work environment involves some exposure to physical risks such as moving mechanical parts, which require following basic safety precautions.
- The employee is exposed to outside weather, including frequent wet and/or humid conditions, as well as exposure to fumes and vibration. Noise level is usually moderate.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 2 years of experience operating a front end load garbage truck required.
- Valid Class A or B Commercial Drivers License with air brakes endorsement.
- Excellent driving record.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, short term & long term disability, life insurance, 401(k) retirement, and more!
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)