Job Title: School Psychologist
School Year: 2021-2022
Please note that this application is school-based and not at Early Stages.
The following are the steps in the School Psychologist application process:
- Answer registration and pre-qualification questions, and upload your resume and other documents (5-10 minutes). Please include at least two references in your resume, or upload a separate document with references.
- Answer general employment questions (20-30 minutes).
- Submit example of psychological evaluation (5-10 minutes).
- Complete phone screen (30 minutes).
- Advance to a recommended pool that principals and other hiring managers consult to hire for individual school vacancies.
Please note, after each of the above steps in the school psychologist application process, you will receive an email notification with follow-up instructions.
This position is a safety-sensitive position. All safety-sensitive positions are subject to mandatory pre-employment drug testing in accordance with the Child and Youth, Safety and Health Omnibus Act of 2004. If you are tentatively selected for this position, you will be required to submit to testing for illegal drug use prior to employment, and your employment shall be contingent upon negative test results. If you are appointed into this position, you shall be subject to mandatory random drug and alcohol testing throughout your employment.
Full position description found here: School Psychologist