Technical Product Manager, Contact Technologies
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Mar 15, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200230075
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Does an exciting, multifaceted, fast paced and pressure-filled environment catch your attention? Do you like puzzles and determining solutions that are not obvious? Terrific! Consider joining us! The Contact Technologies team is responsible for creating scalable solutions across voice, messaging, and email platforms, and we are seeking a Technical Product Manager to join the team. We are looking for someone with strong fundamentals in software product management, a deep knowledge of providing world class customer experience solutions, and someone who is a diligent problem solver.
- 3 to 5+ years industry experience as a lead product manager
- Passion for managing technically complex projects that are fast paced and critical to the business
- Experience in a hands-on, customer facing role at a technology company - preferably within a software and services portfolio
- Knowledge of Conversational AI & NLP solutions
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with team members
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Eye for detail and customer experience
- Quick learner with an ability to self-teach and to navigate uncertainty and ambiguity
- Curious problem solver who seeks to understand the underlying technology behind the product
- Excellent problem solving skills, from design to engineering execution - including crisis management, communication, issue tracking, triaging and providing recommendations to users
You will work across an architecture that enables realtime messaging opportunities for Apple customers. You'll be leading the product management and software development for a cross functional system with numerous applications ranging all the way from web tools, server, native iOS, and NLP/ML.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent technical field; Master's degree is preferred.