AppleCare Digital Project Manager
Austin , Texas , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Mar 15, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200229496
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The people here at Apple don't just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! AppleCare Digital is looking for an experienced project manager to lead large-scale, cross-functional projects that redefine how customers get support through digital channels. In this role, you will play a key part in the delivery of strategic programs which cut across multiple teams and functions.
- 5+ years in project management leading a wide-variety of projects and cross-functional deliverables.
- 2+ years experience in multi-channel customer service and support.
- Ability to personally deliver large scale initiatives under pressure with high levels of complexity and ambiguity.
- Proven ability to manage and meet strict timelines.
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal, written and presentation, to all levels of an organization.
- Skillful at developing and nurturing strong relationships cross-functionally.
- Hands-on knowledge of software product development life-cycle and methodologies. Specific experience with Agile is desired.
- Solid understanding of system implementation and change management.
- Ability to express ideas clearly, confidently, and diplomatically.
- Champion for continuous improvements.
- Naturally accountable and responsible; self-starter, self-motivated, focused, and self-sufficient.
- Strong facilitation skills; progress and status meetings, grooming sessions, retrospectives, and prioritization discussions.
- Exceptional listening skills and strong attention to detail.
- Expert collaborator with the ability to fit in well with a team, understand capabilities and priorities.
- Ensure standards and tracking for global and regional initiatives.
- Experience with capital planning is a plus.
The AppleCare Digital team is responsible for delivering world-class customer support experiences that help our customers use and love their products. Across the web, 3rd party platforms, and within Apple products, the team builds content, solutions, and platforms for our customers to get the support they need when and where they need it. The AppleCare Digital Project Management team sits at the intersection of this work and is responsible for leading complex, cross-functional initiatives to enhance the digital customer support experience. This role will drive the connection of work between teams such as AppleCare Digital, Support Operations, Service Operations, BPR, Biz Dev, ACE, Retail, IP, SWE, Product Marketing, and IS&T ensuring effective implementation, strong adoption, and positive change management is achieved. The successful candidate also has a proven record of demonstrating integrity, fostering trust, and obsessing over the customer experience, while working for the success of the entire team.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree; PMP or Project Management Certification a plus