Location: United States of America (remote)
Location: Mayfield Heights - Ohio
Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation's Lifecycle Services Business is seeking a creative, growth minded, ambitious individual with outstanding communication and collaboration skills to join our Portfolio team. The Portfolio Services Product Specialist will be responsible for performing commercial and operational support and aiding in existing offering transition, while assisting to drive innovation of our product lines. The Product Specialist for Portfolio Services will support and take daily direction from multiple product managers while reporting to the Portfolio Lead who will set priorities and focus. Product lines supported include our application level support programs including, but is not limited to, Managed Services, Application Support, Remote Support and Field Services. This role will have cross functional responsibility with global engagement opportunities and high visibility with direct alignment to strategic goals of providing lifecycle service support to our customers and driving the growth of annual recurring revenue (ARR). This role will develop an individual and offer them the background and skill set to seamlessly transition into a Product Manager at Rockwell Automation.
- Perform internal and external voice-of-customer analysis to define/refine new product development
- Drive alignment across services and products not directly under your control to produce mutually beneficial product/service offerings
- Lead important operational and back-office initiatives to support the health of the supported businesses
- Coordinate product development efforts to meet product design specifications.
- Coordinate across CSM organization across delivery, operations, and business development to ensure alignment and readiness for new offerings
- Develop sales enablement marketing, messaging, training, and sales tools
- Act as subject matter expert in the education of sales team on value and content of services portfolio
- Collaborate with multiple key partners on services portfolio performance, market needs and portfolio roadmap
- Interact with customers to understand and quantify problems and opportunities
- Analyze competitive services and solutions offerings
- Interact with peers and customers to gain cooperation of others or conduct presentations of technical information/project activities
- Build productive internal/external working relationships with other BUs and strategic partners.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required.
- We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor's Degree in / Business / Engineering / Marketing
- 2+ years' engineering and/or marketing experience.
- Ability to take on tasks and drive them to completion
- Strong time-management and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across many stakeholder functions
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex concepts and simplify messaging to broad stakeholder groups
- Excellent communication, presentation, and influencing capabilities,
- Efficient in Microsoft Office products, and an ability to work with a geographically dispersed team to achieve position objectives.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).