- Take an active role in the creation of social and digital assets from monthly color themes to Color Trends campaign to Color Collections project. Support various platforms such as IG, FB, Pinterest and BM.com.
- Resize and watermark Color Trends 2022 images
- Brainstorm and ideate ways to enhance Color Trends 2022 online experience
- Analyze sales data- broken down by most popular colors per color family, conversion rate from samples to gallons, INT vs EXT colors etc. Update ‘Best Selling Colors’ for Q2/Q3, 2021.
- Assist with color layout and documenting for Color Catalog
- Support creating assets or data needed for BM.com color experience
- Attend team meetings as necessary
- Demonstrated graphic design skills – portfolio required
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Bridge
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel preferred
- Proficient working in both Mac and PC
- Individual who understands and believes in the importance of design research
- Seeking experience of the full design process from data analytics to design brainstorm to file setups
- Keen eye for color and design
- Self-starter who has the ability to work in a high paced environment as both an individual and team
The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
At Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we’ve modified facilities and work schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to all employees—including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a top priority.