Acoustics Engineering Project Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Mar 17, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200231264
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are seeking an enthusiastic team member to join our Acoustics EPS team. Will you help us design and build the next generation of Apple products? The Acoustics Engineering team contributes to Acoustics Hardware design, validation, and troubleshooting. An Acoustics EPS (Engineering Project Specialist) must be able to prioritize issues and track the details, be a fearless organizer, be a self-motived driver, ready to work with the Engineering Project Management teams and Engineering teams to manage the risks associated with acoustics module development.
- Extensive understanding of Configuration Management, manufacturing process, and BOM structuring (preferably for hardware products).
- Ability to react to re-set and changes in a very dynamic and time-sensitive environment.
- Strong interpersonal skill and ability to work with large multi-functional teams.
- Unparalleled multi-tasking abilities and excel at task prioritization.
- Experience with overseas vendors and able to support off hour.
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal).
- Detail orientation and dedication to accuracy.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
Create/Structure BOMs (Bill of Materials), part numbers and archive related technical documentation for multiple programs. Create, manage and expedite Engineering Change Order (ECO), and Manufacturing Change Order (MCO). Work with EPM/Finance to support financial budgeting, and tracking processes. Create purchase requisitions, maintain invoice tracking, and support the posting of Good Receipts. Work with Engineering teams to collect development HW allocation requests. Create or maintain complex prototype Build Matrix - the recipe card for the combination of parts and designs we will build throughout Engineering build events.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or 3+ years of industry experience